- PROPERTY MANAGER AND LANDLORD TENANT SCREENING INSPECTIONS
- MOVE IN MOVE OUT INSPECTIONS.
Let us help you ensure that your next tenants are reliable and will take good care of your property. We perform independent home assessments to enhance your screening process for prospective tenants.
- Identify red flags and minimize potential for undesirable consequences and costly repairs.
- Fast. Legal. Cost-Effective.
A LICENSED INSPECTOR will schedule the home visit with the applicant and conduct a structured assessment of their current living conditions.
– We evaluate general cleanliness, property damage, proper use of heating & electric equipment, fire hazards, odors, and conditions that may predispose to infestations
- You, Our Client receive a prompt report detailing our findings, along with an easy to understand rank score to help you ascertain if the applicant would be a good fit for your property.
COST-EFFECTIVE: There is no better way to predict how well your tenant will maintain your apartment than by
observing their current living conditions. Our service allows property owners and managers peace of mind, knowing that your next tenant will be high-quality while minimizing potential for undesirable consequences and costly repairs.
MOVE IN MOVE OUT INSPECTIONS
We will walk through the apartment with the tenant at the beginning and/or end of a lease in your building to review the condition of the apartment and ensure the it is left in good condition upon move-out. Any damage will be documented for the purpose of deciding how much to deduct from the security deposit. We have received positive feedback that this is a helpful add-on to our service from other development/management companies, who like the value of having an independent apartment review. Please contact us for information on this service. As with all our services, customer satisfaction is our one goal and we will cater our service and reporting to met your exact needs.
The owner of Illinois Home Energy & Inspection Service has 10 Years experience working as a project coordinator for the City of Chicago. In that time he led the Homeless Outreach Program, coordinated permanent housing for low income citizens, led in disaster relief, social services. Ronnie brings a wealth of technical and program knowledge to provide the highest level of customer service.
We are sensitive to the needs of our clients, and approach each rental applicant with consideration and respect.